Returns and refunds
If there is a problem with your part then you can return to the sender address (Unit F, Pocklington Ind Estate, Pocklington, YO42 1NP) for a full refund which will be credited into the account which was used to purchase the item.
We will be unable to accept an item if it has been used or is not in its original packaging.The above does not apply to special order items.
When returning your order, please ensure you pack it carefully and purchase the necessary insurance to cover the value of the goods, as we will not be able to accept a return if the item is damaged during the return delivery.
Unless the item is not fit for purpose, not as described or not of satisfactory quality, we will not be able to refund your return postage under any circumstances.
Please Contact Us if you have any question or suggestion in relation to our delivery and return policy.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including and sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and CSK Race Exhausts Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of this Website.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions User and Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by CSK Race Exhausts Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to CSK Race Exhausts Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of CSK Race Exhausts Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copywrite, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estopped, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve , display and view the Content on a computer screen or mobile device.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distrubute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of CSK Race Exhausts Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copywrite wihtout permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by yiou on the registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions.
Password and security
9. When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
10. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
11. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under control of CSK Race Exhausts Ltd or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
15. Any online facilities, toola services or information that CSK Race Exhausts Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. CSK Race Exhausts Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
16. Whilst CSK Race Exhausts Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
17. CSK Race Exhausts Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
18. CSK Race Exhausts Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (n) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentaion; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
20. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, CSK Race Exhausts Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or curruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
22. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
23. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
25. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
26. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
CSK Race Exhausts Ltd Details
29. CSK Race Exhausts Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales.
Registered number- 07024769
Registered address – CSK Race Exhausts, Unit F, Pocklington Ind Estate, Pocklington, York, YO42 1NP
VAT number – 298421078
CSK Race Exhausts can be contacted by email on – Info@cskraceexhausts.co.uk
Definitions and interpretation
Data – collectively all information that you submit to CSK Race Exhausts Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
Cookies – a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visis certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
Data Protection Laws – any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR – the general Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2017/679;
CSK Race Exhausts Ltd. we or us – CSK Race Exhausts Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07024769 whose registered office is at CSK Race Exhausts, Unit F, Pocklington Ind Estate, YO42 1NP;
UK and EU Cookie Law – the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)(Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you – any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by CSK Race Exhausts Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to CSK Race Exhausts Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website – the Website that you are currently using, www.cskraceexhausts.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the ingular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment ot if;
3. The privacy poliucy applies only to the actions of CSK Race Exhausts Ltd and the Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accesses from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, CSK Race Exhausts Ltd is the “data controller”. This means that CSK Race Exhausts Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses, telephone numbers, delivery address;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways;
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. CSK Race Exhausts Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to the Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. to ship products to a customer;
b. to update a customer about their order
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes is we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satusfies with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
11. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we stre your Data on secure servers.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: email@example.com.
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your requst, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is innacurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for out legitimate interests.
19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: Info@cskraceexhausts.co.uk.
20.If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevent data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
21. It is important that the Data we ho;d about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your dData changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
27. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
28. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies; you are enabling CSK Race Exhausts Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
29. This Website may place the following Cookies:
a. Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
b. Analytical/performance cookies – They allow us to recognise and count the nunber of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they are suing it. This helps us to impove the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
30. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
31. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser
32. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
33. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet brower is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your interner browser. If you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
34. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
37. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a prty in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
38. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputed arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact CSK Race Exhausts Ltd by email at Info@cskraceexhausts.co.uk
If you would like to stock our performance products
We create world-class Titanium, Inconel & Stainless exhaust components not limited to headers, manifolds, exhausts, cat-backs etc.
When enquiring about a system please do include the following information:
- Vehicle Model
- Vehicle Year
- Vehicle Use (Road/track)
- Exhaust type or component in detail
|CSK Race Exhausts|
|3 Helmsley Court||T: 07856 707 548|
|Broadhelm Business Park||E: firstname.lastname@example.org|